How do you transform your smartphone into a remote-control device for meeting presentations and slide shows on your laptop or desktop? Get wifi mouse, download the free software for your PC or Mac, and presto, chango--a remote control that looks like (and is) a smartphone.
1, Support one finger drag.
2, No ads.
Tap screen for one click.
Three mouse buttons.
Auto connect to PC/MAC.
Full mouse screen and keyboard screen.
Touch middle button to make scrolling.
Touchpad with vertical and horizontal orientation.
Works over WiFi network.
Easy-to-use user interface.
Works with Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7.
Works with Mac OSX Leopard/Snow Leopard.
1)Make sure PC and Android Phone are in the SAME WiFi network, turn on Android Phone's WiFi.
2)Download Remote Mouse desktop program with Mac/PC from: http://mouserver.byethost11.com.
3) Install Mouse Server on Mac/PC, then Run it.
4) If you are prompted by firewall to block this program, please allow the connection.
5) Run Remote Mouse on Android Phone, then click "AutoConnect", or input IP address of Mac/PC and click "Connect".
6) Now you are able to control PC.Tap the Android Phone's screen to apply a mouse click, touch the middle button to make scrolling. rotate Android Phone to Right to get full mouse screen, or to Left to get full keyboard screen, Press toupad for a while and move to apply drag.
7) In order to re-connect, turn the device upside down.